Friday, August 14, 2009

Body of Lies

If you are as big of a fan of Leo as me, then you will watch this movie just to see him. I will give this 2 out of 4 stars because it kept my attention. But this is not the genre I consider myself an expert at.

Side Note: I netflixed this movie right after I netflixed The International starring Clive Owen, and it's funny because the blurbs for both movies are very similar. It just so happens that International was a terribly boring waste of a movie, no point...don't watch it. I will not even blog about The International that is how disappointed I was. Anyway...I wasn't very excited about Body of Lies even with the promise of Leo because I was expecting just another boring action flick.

Don't get me wrong, it was slightly boring and just another action/war against terrorism flick, but Crowe and DiCaprio made it worth that one-time viewing.

I am not a huge fan of shoot-em-up movies, desert scenes with nothing but arabs and guns, or movies about war in general. So the whole time I was trying to figure out if they were going to kill-off Leo by the end of the movie. Because, I have to say, he dies in most of his movies. But you will have to watch to find out for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment